W.M. Dewey & Son, Inc. Accessibility Statement
Accessibility Statement for W.M. Dewey & Son, Inc.
This is an accessibility statement from W.M. Dewey & Son, Inc..
Measures to support accessibility
W.M. Dewey & Son, Inc. takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of W.M. Dewey & Son, Inc.:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. W.M. Dewey & Son, Inc. is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Re-authentication, after a session expires, does not cause loss of data. Some videos have sign language interpretation.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of W.M. Dewey & Son, Inc.. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on W.M. Dewey & Son, Inc.:
- Phone: 865-323-9711
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor Address: 1101 McCarty St, Houston, TX
We try to respond to feedback within All accessibility issues reported will be fixed within 3-5 business days and the reportee will receive notice of the updated fixes for proper testing to ensure satisfaction. .
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
W.M. Dewey & Son, Inc. is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- All updated and modern browsers have been tested to work accordingly, if you encountered an issue please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org
W.M. Dewey & Son, Inc. is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions” or “Mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of W.M. Dewey & Son, Inc. relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of W.M. Dewey & Son, Inc. , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for W.M. Dewey & Son, Inc.:
W.M. Dewey & Son, Inc. assessed the accessibility of W.M. Dewey & Son, Inc. by the following approaches:
- a formal quality assurance process throughout the design and development process
To raise a formal complaint, please send an email to email@example.com in the following format:
Subject: W.M. Dewey & Son, Inc. Website Accessibility Issue
Body: The issue(s) I encountered on this website is………….
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
W.M. Dewey & Son, Inc.
This statement was created on 23 May 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.